Communication Campaign Manager and Copywriter
The University of Deusto People Management Department is seeking a person to fill the above part-time position.
Department / Centre: Deusto Business School
Work area: Communication
The candidate selected will be responsible for preparing calendars and prioritising communication actions as well as ensuring that deadlines and objectives are met .
- Prepare calendars and prioritise communication actions deriving from marketing strategies.
- Prepare campaign briefings for agencies.
- Coordinate and implement the different phases of campaigns to the final production of all the components and actions.
- Control previously approved design, time frames and budgets.
- Ensure and maintain an optimal relationship with partners and collaborating entities.
- Manage events communication.
- Implement communication actions, ensuring that the brand and messages are coherent.
- Prepare messages for advertising campaigns and the various communication formats (brochures, flyers, advertisements....etc.).
Number of positions: 1 (part -time)
Location: Bilbao and San Sebastián
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Journalism or similar fields
- Experience as a copywriter and/or communication campaigns manager.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Language skills: high level of the Basque and English languages
- Competences related to quality and attention to details, performance and business orientation, capacity for planning and time management.
- We are looking for a person competent in the professional sphere, people skills and teamwork. The capacity to adapt and identify with the University of Deusto's mission and identity is required.
Terms of employment
Take up the position immediately. A part-time contract for a specific project. Salary will be determined according to the candidate’s experience and knowledge.