Deusto Business School – Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
Teaching and Researching staff - People Management and Organisational Behaviour department
Field of study
People Management and Organisational Behaviour department
It involves performing teaching and research tasks in the specific field of expertise and undertaking management tasks within the Faculty.
Places available: 1
Campus: San Sebastian or Bilbao
We seek a PhD accredited candidate or a candidate with equivalent requirements that can obtain the Accreditation from an Official Quality Agency (ANECA / UNIBASQ) within a period of not more than one year.
We seek a qualified professional, with a teaching vocation, empathy, capacity for teamwork, motivation for innovation, capacity to adapt and to identify with UD’s identity and mission.
- Hold a PhD degree.
- Have experience as a university lecturer and researcher in the above fields.
- Have proficiency in English and Spanish, both written and spoken, to teach in both languages (preferably, C2 level in both languages).
- Have published papers in international impact journals, demonstrating autonomy and leadership in the writing.
- Have experience in statistical data analysis, such as structural equation modelling, multilevel analysis, etc.
The following aspects will also be considered:
- Having obtained a PhD degree from a foreign university.
- Having completed an undergraduate or postgraduate course in a foreign university.
- Knowledge of Basque (C1 level / EGA).
- Experience in innovative teaching/learning methods.
- Being a member of international networks.
- Participation in funded research projects, preferably of a competitive nature.
- Ability to strengthen the Department’s research areas: international people management, team leadership and development, gender perspective, people management processes (compensation, performance management).
- Being aligned with the identity and mission of the University of Deusto.
- Receive positive assessment of teaching performance