The overall aim of the Master’s is to train professionals to promote and lead the development of business projects - especially those with international or multicultural connotations – in collaboration with the objectives of a company and promoting its success in a committed, responsible and ethical fashion, in order to improve its competitiveness in a globalised environment.
Graduates from our European Master’s in International Business Management:
- Know how to understand, analyse, interpret, decide, plan and act within organisations and, thus, can assume more effective responsibilities in any area of the company: finance, marketing, general management, etc, employing an integrated vision;
- Have acquired the ability to work and live with people of different nationalities and assume cultural diversity;
- Are prepared to negotiate with other mind-sets and are willing to lead heterogeneous groups with an understanding of their differences;
- Are open to the ways of other countries;
- Are able to communicate in foreign languages;
- Are flexible, and embrace and respond rapidly to change.