The People Management Department at the University of Deusto is seeking candidates for the above position to join the Careers Advice team.
Careers Advice Technician
- Reporting to the Careers Advice Coordinator, responsibilities and duties will include:
- Manage and follow-up student internships on the Bachelor’s and Double Bachelor’s degrees at Deusto Business School in Bilbao.
- Contact companies and institutions to arrange student placements.
- Teach seminars in English and Spanish on topics related to careers advice (how to write a CV, how to be successful in a job interview, etc.).
- Individual career advice (Career Advising).
- Design and supervise the career training plan (Career Education) for students on Bachelor’s degrees and Double Bachelor's degrees.
- Draw up support and reference documents for students’ career development.
- Manage Internship Agreements.
Places available: 1
- At least 5 years professional experience holding Human Resources positions (selection and recruitment). Having experience in Executive Search, HeadHunting companies would be an asset.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration + Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies/ Law/Psychology or similar degree. Having specific training in Coaching and Human Resources would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in English and Basque.
- We seek a person with a focus on results, initiative, ability to work in complex contexts, attention to detail, empathy and identification with UD’s identity and mission.
Join the careers advice team at the University of Deusto. The economic terms will be based on the candidates’ experience and skills.