In the BMA, you will learn how to plan, organise, direct and implement business projects, managing resources (human, financial, technological…) with economic efficiency, and in accordance with corporate values such as social sustainability and responsibility.
At Deusto Business School we follow our own teaching-learning method that places special emphasis on skills development (leadership, responsibility or teamwork, among others) while promoting students’ values-based education, with a focus on social justice and ethical commitment.
At Deusto Business School we offer you an all-round international education that incorporates the latest management trends. The degree has a very practical orientation and you will have the opportunity to put into practice theoretical knowledge, discuss real case studies and carry out management simulations right from your first year of study.
You will learn:
- How business organisations work and the specific features of each department (finance, marketing, personnel, etc.) From a company’s integrated and global perspective.
- Legal, economic, social and cultural aspects.
- Design a company’s strategy and business model so that it can be competitive in a responsible and sustainable way and contribute to the development of the territory where it operates.
You will master:
- Information and communication technologies.
- Decision-making tools.
You will develop:
- Your managerial skills based on the values of the University of Deusto
Students wishing to study the BMA at Deusto Business School should have a proactive attitude towards learning and developing the professional competences required to lead and run businesses in today's global world. The candidate profile for future Business Administration students should include interest in how the global economy operates and an inquisitive attitude concerning how firms work and are managed. A good background in languages, teamwork skills and the desire to become an excellent, responsible professional who is committed to society are musts.
The Bachelor’s in Business Management and Administration offers myriad professional opportunities. The degree programme equips students with the suitable personal and professional competences so that they can fulfil the tasks required of management executives in industrial and services companies (auditing, consultancy, banking, financial services, consumer goods, etc.) both at a national and international level in various fields: finance, human resources, marketing, information systems, general management, etc. It also enables students to undertake new projects and businesses.
Practical and participatory learning
Our aim is to make students learn by doing, working on the business reality. At our Faculty we use a practical and proactive methodology and students learn through:
- Joint reflection and debate
- Document analysis
- Essay writing
- Practical case study analysis and discussion
- Practical case studies that can be applied to different business situations.
- Oral presentation of projects
- Role playing
- Written reports
- Visits to companies
- Managerial skills training
- Business Games
At Deusto Business School we follow our own teaching-learning model that places special emphasis on skills development such as teamwork, decision-making, leadership and achievement orientation, among others.