A rapidly developing career area
The BMA is one of the most demanded degrees and graduates have numerous job options.
Deusto Business School has a 96% employment rate and its graduates in Business Administration are versatile professionals capable of adapting to multiple functions within organisations.
*DBA Alumni data: Situation of Class of Graduates 2018
The Innovation and Entrepreneurship program will give you the perfect complement to access, in excellent conditions, a wide range of professional opportunities in the field of business management and management. This title is designed to train professionals capable of addressing the great changes and challenges that the world is facing, either by launching its own projects or new corporate or intrapreneurship initiatives. For example:
- Director of projects in Business Centers and Incubators
- Innovation ecosystem agent and entrepreneur
- Facilitator in innovation / entrepreneurship teams / processes in any type of organization.
BMA Degree fields:
- Accounts Auditing
- Consultancy services (strategy, change management, systems…).
- Finance: Administration and accounting managers, management control managers, asset managers, economic and financial managers, etc.
- Marketing, trade marketing and sales: key account managers, product managers, point of sale managers, regional sales managers, marketing managers, business managers, communication managers…
- International: Export managers, international expansion managers, international managers…
- Banking and financial Services: business executives, branch managers, business managers, area managers, risk analysts, research service managers, investment analysts in securities firms and investment banks, assets portfolio and fund managers.
- Start-up creation.
- Other fields: logistics and purchasing departments, operations management, tax departments, human resources, quality and innovation, organisational development, corporate social responsibility, research departments...