A rapidly developing career area
The BMA is one of the most demanded degrees and graduates have numerous job options.
Deusto Business School has a 96% employment rate and its graduates in Business Administration are versatile professionals capable of adapting to multiple functions within organisations.
*DBA Alumni data: Situation of Class of Graduates 2018
- Accounts Auditing
- Consultancy services (strategy, change management, systems…).
- Finance: Administration and accounting managers, management control managers, asset managers, economic and financial managers, etc.
- Marketing, trade marketing and sales: key account managers, product managers, point of sale managers, regional sales managers, marketing managers, business managers, communication managers…
- International: Export managers, international expansion managers, international managers…
- Banking and financial Services: business executives, branch managers, business managers, area managers, risk analysts, research service managers, investment analysts in securities firms and investment banks, assets portfolio and fund managers.
- Start-up creation.
- Other fields: logistics and purchasing departments, operations management, tax departments, human resources, quality and innovation, organisational development, corporate social responsibility, research departments...