Design your own career path
The Bachelor’s in Business Administration offers you general and versatile training, which will enable you to perform a wide range of tasks and projects within a company. However, this broad professional basis is not at odds with a certain level of specialisation that you will achieve through our specialist fields.
In the second term of your final year, you will study five subjects that, taken together, form a specialist field in the following professional areas:
1. Finance and Accounting
You will learn to diagnose, plan and monitor evolution of the financial-economic situation of business projects and optimise investment and financing decisions.
You will learn to focus management of the firm on the satisfaction of customers and other groups of interest, identifying their needs, fostering the creation of value through high quality products and services and developing efficient exchange relationships.
3. International Business
(Subjects taught in English)
You will learn to interpret the local and global economic situation with a view to taking advantage of opportunities and facing up to the challenges deriving from it and carry out business operations in an international context.
4. Management Consultancy
You will learn to manage the company from a comprehensive perspective, promoting strategies and organizing people, resources, systems and necessary technologies in order to improve its competitiveness and create value for its social partners.
Undergraduate Final Year Project
The Undergraduate Final Year Project, which is compulsory, is carried out in the second semester of the third year. Some of the competences you will develop in the undergraduate final year project include: oral and written communication, achievement and quality orientation, systemic thinking, adaptation to the environment, entrepreneurial spirit and project management skills.
Stages of the project:
- Plan the project (the topic will be defined in the preliminary written report)
- Develop the project. Tutors will assist students during this stage of the project.
- Submit the final paper.
- Oral defence.
The main aim is to prompt students to complete projects on topics from the following fields under the supervision of an academic tutor within a given time:
- Project on new firm start-ups: development of a business plan on a business idea proposed by the students themselves or, failing that, by a group of external entrepreneurs.
- Case study project - country: In-depth analysis of the business opportunities that a specific country can provide to companies in our community.
- Specific project: Development of in-depth studies on specific topics related to the main areas of competence of the Bachelor’s in Business Management and Administration that are highly topical and of a proven practical applicability.