Your first step toward an international career
Students have different international experiences in order to enrich their university studies and boost their job prospects.
Deusto Business School fully believes in the benefits of students learning languages and knowing new countries and different ways of working. For this reason, students are afforded the following options:
- International teaching staff
- The option to study subjects in English
- A semester at a university in Europe, America or Asia
- Internships in international firms
- A practical experience in a leading financial hub such as London or Frankfurt, visiting the world's leading finance companies.
Study real cases from the start of the programme
Desde 1º vas a entender cuál es la importancia de las Finanzas y conocerás de primera mano los sistemas de información financiera familiarizándote en su uso, y adquirirás las competencias técnicas necesarias para la explotación de los datos financieros a través de herramientas como la estadística o la investigación operativa, desarrollando modelos financieros para tomar las mejores decisiones.
For this reason, practical experience is a must in this degree programme:
- Students do two internships in companies.
- They are afforded the opportunity to work on NGO projects to boost new financial models in developing nations: microcredits, funding for new projects…
- Lectures will be given by finance industry professionals, who will share their first-hand experiences from the first day of the programme.
- Students prepare two key projects during the studies, one in the Bachelor's and the other in the Master's. They are required to find practical creative solutions to the problems that real companies face.
- Students have the option to join the Investment Club. It affords the opportunity to manage assets formed by small contributions from all the members (students and alumni) by investing in the stock market.
- This dynamic industry means that students are constantly working with real cases which are adapted to the latest changes.
- This programme, designed jointly with the finance industry, boosts students’ networking from the classroom through contact with alumni who come to lecture, internships at firms and different events held at the Faculty.
- Students can also choose from a wide variety of activities organised by Deusto Business School: talks, finance conferences....