- Two official qualifications recognised across Europe and adapted to the type of profile that will be in high demand with organisations of the future:
|Degree in Business Management and Administration||Degree in Computer Engineering|
- An excellent training in new information and communication technologies and in all areas of business management, providing you with a versatile and highly employable profile and magnificent career prospects.
- A preparation to confront challenges anywhere in the world. We focus on internationalisation and multilingual training backed up by exchange programmes with more than 70 universities in Europe, America and Asia Pacific.
- A mandatory internship: we have collaboration agreements with various companies in the ICT sector or enterprises with an intense use of these technologies for students to realise an internship and with the specific aim of favouring their entry into the labour market.
- A technological learning environment: from the very start of the degree all our students receive the loan of a laptop for their personal use.
|Wi-Fi throughout the campus|
|ALUD Platform: tool to support classroom learning.||Extranet: to access all your personal and academic information.|
- Option to supplement your education with DBS’s own programme in “Innovation and Entrepreneurship”.
- Membership of a registered network of over 9,000 professional alumni in the La Este Alumni Association, which will help you to find a job rapidly once you graduate and, amongst other things, provides an employment service.
- Newly renovated facilities (with classrooms tailored to the needs of Bologna); Edificio Aranzadi (devoted to Executive Education) and Edificio Garate (housing the Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship); Wi-Fi throughout the campus.