- If you have talent, good academic transcript and you are hard-working.
- If you are someone with an analytical mind with good reasoning abilities, curious to learn why and how things work.
- If you are interested in industrial technologies and how they can help us to be more efficient.
- If you are interested in economics and business projects.
To gain admittance for any of the abovementioned degrees you must have completed the second year of Bachillerato LOGSE studies (or equivalent) in any module except for Art.In addition, candidates must:
- Provide a certification of an average of ‘notable’ (‘B’), or higher, for the first year of Bachillerato LOGSE (or equivalent) studies; or failing that an average mark of ‘notable’ (‘B’), or highe, for the combination of the fourth year of ESO (junior high school) and the 1st year of Bachillerato LOGSE (or equivalent).
- Provide certification of a Level B2 (Cambridge First Certificate Level) in English according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages established by the Council of Europe.