96,4%* employment rate
This joint degree will give you tremendous confidence in your mastery of business knowledge and your intellectual ability to solve conflicts in the business and legal fields, as well as in those areas where the combination of your skills is especially called for and appreciated.
- Law, tax advisory, commercial and corporate firms; international business
- Company law departments
- Departments of Human Resources
- International Trade and Contracts
- Consultancy and Audit
- Managerial functions (financial, marketing, etc) in all types of businesses
- Advisor on new areas of law (environmental, internet, new technologies, intellectual property)
- Analyst and trader in financial markets
- Access via civil service exams to local, national and international Public Administration, diplomacy
- Legal practice - after graduating from the law degree and completing the Master’s degree offered by Deusto’s law faculty awarding access to the legal profession
(*DBA Alumni data: situation of class of graduates 2018, in February 2020.)
In addition, you can work in the professional fields of both degrees, business and legal:
- Auditing and accountancy
- Consultancy: Strategic consultancy, management of change, systems...
- Finance: Director of administration or accountancy, management control, treasury manager, economic/financial manager...
- Marketing: Trade marketing, sales: key account manager, point of sale manager, regional sales manager, commercial director...
- International: Export manager, director of international expansion, international area manager....
- Banking and financial service: Commercial executive, branch manager, risk analyst, head of research services, securities analyst, investment banking, asset manager, portfolio and fund manager...
- Creation of your own company
- Other areas: Logistics and purchasing departments, operations management, Tax departments, human resources, quality and innovation, organisational development, corporate social responsibility....
- Law practice: Tax, commercial law, Criminal law, Civil law, Administrative law, Urbanism, Bioethics, Sports law, Environmental law, Internet, Maritime law, Arbitration and Mediation, New information technology law
- Companies: Legal assessment, Human resources, Health and Safety at Work
- Public Administration: Judge, Attorney, Legal Clerk, Fiscal Law, Registration and Notary offices, Labour and Social Security