- During the summer from 4th year to 5th year (obligatory) or during the 1st semester of the 6th year (optional)
- Obligatory and compulsory
- Under the supervision of a professional from the company and with the support of a tutor from the university department.
- The work experience may count for a variable number of credits: 6 ECTS (obligatory) and 24 ECTS (optional)
Manage by the professional career department
The Deusto Business School Career Services Department aims to foster contact with business and equip students in the Degrees and Doubles Degrees with tools to improve their employability.
1. Curricular and extracurricular internships
The Department of Career Services will assist with managing internship offers from companies, etc. in order to ensure the students profiles are a good fit.
2. Personal guidance
Personal interviews with students, how to prepare a CV, preparation for job interviews, advice on career options.
Talks by recruitment consultants on key job search topics (international positions, 2.0 jobs, selection dynamics...)
Corporate partners, more than 130 companies, have been selected to offer a highly formative experience in a management area in which the company is a leader in its sector: top consumer goods companies for work experience related to marketing; international consultancies for work experience in strategic management, investment banks for the finance area, etc.