Business decisions with legal solvency
The double degree in Business Management and Administration + Law is a combined degree programme taught jointly by the Deusto Business School and the Faculty of Law that will enable you to successfully address the challenges facing companies and organisations by ensuring their legal solvency in the world of business.
You can embark on a career in business or law, or opt for positions where the combination of competences from the two fields is especially recognised and valued.
You will learn:
- How to plan, organise, direct and implement business projects, managing resources (human, financial, technological…) with economic efficiency, in a committed and ethical way in a globalised environment.
- Understand how laws are created, interpreted and applied as you study their underlying values and how life in society is organised.
- Develop your professional activity in the main legal professions.
- If you have good analytical and reasoning capacity; if you are organised and keep up with your studies
- If you enjoy defending and discussing your own ideas, you have initiative and like teamwork
- If you are interested in economics and law, with the focus on developing business projects
If you like both law and business management, then this double degree programme will enable you to obtain a versatile profile with a high of employability and future career plan.