The admission process includes:
- GMAT or similar exam. If the candidate does not wish to sit the GMAT (the code for the EMBA at Deusto Business School is HLJ-NS-92), he/she is required to take a similar exam on the day of the interview.
- English: Candidates must submit an official certification to accredit their level of English (TOEFL, Cambridge, TOEIC or IELTS) or adequately demonstrate a command of the language. This process may include a language placement test at the University of Deusto Language Centre, depending on the case.
- Interview: The Admissions Committee will hold a personal interview with candidates, during which their motivations and profile will be assessed to ensure the programme yields optimum results.
This Committee will assess candidates according to the following criteria:
- Relevance of the candidate's professional experience .
- Qualifications submitted by the candidate.
- If the programme content is suitable for the candidate's specific needs and motivation.
Admissions is ongoing and may take up to two months before applicants receive final notification from the Admissions Committee. The programme has a limited number of places which are filled several months before the starting date. Applicants are therefore advised to apply as soon as possible.
Candidates are requested to pay a 2,000 euros deposit in order to secure their place on the programme (10% of the total fees). The deposit will be debited from the total programme fees. Failure to pay this deposit within the corresponding deadline will result in loss of a place in the programme.