The main goal of the General Management Programme is comprehensive development of the participants' knowledge and competences with a view to improving how they manage their career challenges in their present positions and the capacity to take on new responsibilities.
The General Management Programme focuses on:
- Self-diagnosis of the executive profile
- Achievement of a global strategic view of General Management
- Enrichment of analysis and decision-making processes
- Development of leadership and people management skills
- Review of management tools
- Membership in Deusto Business Alumni-DBA, the alumni network