The Expert Programme in Commercial Management provides executives with the necessary theoretical and practical training to achieve the following objectives:
- Update and strengthen their knowledge of the methods, concepts and tools that are currently applicable in Marketing and Sales.
- Make their companies more client and market oriented.
- Design, lead and implement Commercial and Marketing strategies that efficiently and consistently address both the physical and digital environments.
- Share and debate current and future trends in the evolution of commercial management in on and off line companies.
- Build a sales model which is comprehensive, efficient and consistent with the firm's commercial strategy.
- Efficiently manage client portfolios.
- Implement a KAM policy for the company’s main clients.
- Turn the sales force into a high performance team.
- Enrich their experience by setting up contacts with executives from other sectors or industries facing up to similar challenges.