- If your day to day professional practice means you have to make decisions that extend beyond your area or department and you aspire to take on higher level responsibilities.
- However, you have to make the most of your time and reconcile your career and personal life…
Deusto Business School’s Executive MBA Blended is a unique educational experience and offers the ideal tool to achieve your objectives.
The programme’s blended format (face to face and online) combines interactive online learning and 3 weeks of face to face sessions in Madrid, Paris (INSEAD) and New York (Fordham).
Our blended EMBA is probably one of the most innovative executive programmes being offered on the Spanish and international scenes. This programme efficiently examines digital transformation, big data, innovation, competitiveness, sustainability or the Global Agenda, all of which are subjects that often appear on today's executive agendas
We are pleased to invite you to learn more about the programme on Open Day, which will be held on 26 November starting at 9:30 am at Deusto Business School Madrid. You will have the chance to take part in a class on innovation and above all, find out if the programme is a good fit for your profile and aspirations.
- 9:00-09:30: Welcome- coffee
- 09:30-11:00:Overview of the programme by Borja López, Corporate Relations Manager, and José Antonio Cano, Academic Director of the EMBA Blended
- 11:00-11:30: Meeting with Alumni and participants on courses at Deusto Business School
- 11:30-12:00: Coffee break
- 12:00-13:30: Masterclass on Innovation led by Francisco González-Bree, Professor of Innovation