Advantages of completing a blended Executive MBA
The blended Executive MBA enables participants to:
- Optimise their time, making their professional agenda compatible with their personal lives and the programme objectives and content.
- Understand the key aspects of the business environment, as well as the impact that external factors have on companies.
- Achieve a better understanding of the main roles within organisations and how they are interlinked. The Executive MBA participants come from a number of industries and positions, providing a wealth of experiences and ideas from various sectors and departments.
- Develop executive competencies through the personalized Executive Development Programme for the efficient management of teams, the exercise of leadership and optimal decision making.
- Develop an innovative proactive vision, to lead the development and implementation of new business models and provide solutions adapted to new circumstances.
- Obtain an international vision through the international week at INSEAD (Fontainebleau, France).
- Join the Deusto Business School alumni network.
The blended Executive MBA enables companies to:
- Develop their human capital, nurturing its growth. The Executive MBA offers executives a comprehensive transforming experience, providing them with an innovative proactive vision. This approach equips them to contribute new concepts, strategies, perspective and business models which help to boost the company's competitiveness on the global scenario.
- Immediate application of the knowledge, tools and skills acquired during the Executive MBA by preparing a real project for the company.
- Strengthen the firm’s international projection. The international weeks (a formative week at INSEAD Paris and three optional training weeks at: Cambridge Judge Business School, Florence or Silicon Valley), enable companies to make contact with the world's main markets, thus boosting their possibilities for growth and development.
The blended Executive MBA is a unique training experience that boosts teams’ human capital to add extra value to the company. The following factors set it apart from other programmes:
- It has been adapted to meet the needs of twenty first century executives. The programme is designed to offer an educational experience that enables executives to optimise their time and is compatible with their professional agenda.
- Business Development Project. The knowledge, tools and skills acquired by the participants during the Executive MBA are put into practice in an authentic project for their company.
- International experience. The international dimension of the programme enables participants to gain knowledge of global issues and diverse cultural realities and business models, which strengthens the skills and knowledge acquired, transforming them into global executives. For this purpose, the programme features one week-long stays at INSEAD Paris and three optional training weeks at: Cambridge Judge Business School, Florence or Silicon Valley.