The Executive MBA-Blended combines the best of two methodologies: taught and online sessions. These two methodologies make it possible to optimise learning while maintaining academic rigour and overcoming the barriers of distance, making the most of each participant’s time and meeting his/her needs and financial possibilities.
During the periods comprising the taught sessions, participants will be exposed to a series of methodologies that will enable them to make the most of the face to face contact provided in class.
- Case studies: discussions based on examples and businesses. Participants will be guided by their lecturers as they discover the keys and concepts of business and people management. Lecturers will act as facilitators, guiding discussion and debate so that the key concepts emerge.
- Networking: during the week of taught sessions, participants will have the chance to speak to business leaders as they share their professional experience. During the international week in INSEAD, participants will have the opportunity to share experiences with their counterparts in the taught version of the Executive MBA.
- Master classes: focusing on knowledge, which is gained in the classroom where academic staff from the UD and other international business schools will provide participants with all their latest knowledge on management.
During the period of online sessions, participants will be exposed to a series of synchronous (all participants at the same time) and asynchronous (participants can access when it is most convenient) methodologies which enable them to adapt the pace to their needs. The entire online system will be supported by a platform which boosts social learning and the creation of interest communities which are open to programme participants and the rest of the world.
- Webinars: sessions during which guest speakers, lecturers and business leaders explain the content in depth.
- Online tutorials: individual or group sessions in which the academic staff monitors participants’ learning, pooling the key points so that the group can make the most of the process.
- Forums: work atmosphere which is not exclusively for Executive MBA-b participants but for society as a whole, affording opportunities to exchange experiences that enrich learning.