The price of the Blended EMBA is: 36,800 euros (Early Bird payment discounts)
It covers: Tuition, school equipment, the use of infrastructures at Deusto Business School (Madrid and Bilbao), breakfasts, lunch and coffee breaks and accomodation during the International Week in INSEAD (Fontainebleau, France).
It is not included: Trips during the international weeks and stay in Madrid and Bilbao.
The special payment terms stated below will be applied only on 80% of the programme fee.
Candidates admitted and enrolled before:
- Candidates admitted and enrolled before July 15th 2021, will have a bonus of € 7.360
- Candidates admitted and enrolled before October 1st 2021, will have a bonus of € 2.944
- Candidates admitted and enrolled before December 1st 2021, will have a bonus of € 1.472
Alumni of the University of Deusto
- Associated to Deusto Business Alumni: a discount of 15% of the registration fees
- Associated to Deusto Alumni: a discount of 5% of the registration fees
Special arrangements are available for associations, professional associations, companies in order to encourage their executives to take part in our programmes. Ask us about the special conditions applicable.
Grants and Financing
Deusto Business School offers scholarships and funding to support the talent of women, enterprising and innovative people, people with excellent academic and professional careers and leadership potential.
The Deusto Talent grant program is designed to reward those candidates with the potential to become outstanding members of our community. The contribution can cover up to 40% of the total price of the program, and apply directly to the enrollment.
The Deusto Business School “Talento” Grants are awarded in a call for applications from candidates applying to any of the Executive Education programmes. The complete amount of the grant funding will be allocated. These grants may cover from 10% to 40% of the programme fees.
These grants are for applicants who do not receive financial assistance from their company or organisation. Candidates may only apply for one of the following grant categories:
- PersonA Grants: Women executives with proven career experience and potential to occupy key positions in organisations.
- Entrepreneurship Grants: Entrepreneurs and executives who show a keen interest in developing new business ideas.
- Mobility Grants: High-potential executives who come from locations over 150 kilometers from the campus (Bilbao and San Sebastian) or DBS Madrid and are required to travel to attend the programme.
- Fellowship Grants: High-potential executives who can develop value added activities for Deusto Business School.
- High-Potential Leaders Grants: Young people with high potential and who have taken part in strategic projects within their organisations.
- International Talent Scholarships: Non-Spanish high-potential professionals with promising prospects of becoming transformational leaders in organisations.
The required documents must be submitted with the “Talento” Grant application form. They should be sent to the attention of the director of the programme that the candidate is applying to.
The following documents must be sent with the application form:
- Motivation letter justifying the reasons for applying for the grant and explaining in depth the personal and career objectives and main career achievements that support the application.
- Two recommendation letters, differents from the recommendation letter attached in the application form.
- Additional documents or proof that may be required by the Grants Committee.
Grant award decision
The Grants Committee normally meets three times a year to make grant award decisions. Candidates will receive notification within 7 calendar days following these meetings. They will be notified if their application has been accepted or rejected, and, if applicable, the amount awarded. Candidates may not receive notification until the last Grants Committee meeting has been held, during which a final decision concerning applications will be made.
Candidates are advised to submit their applications as soon as possible, preferably at least six months prior to the start of the programmes as fewer grant funds are available as the year progresses.
In order to keep a grant which has been awarded, candidates must pay the pre-enrolment fee within fifteen calendar days from the date of the admission letter.
Deusto Business School has special loan agreements with several banks (Banco Sabadell and Banco Santander). Participants are eligible to apply from the time they are admitted to the programme and may cover the entire cost of the programme. For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subsidies for companies through the FUNDAE Foundation
The FUNDAE Foundation aims to help companies take full advantage of free reductions for their employees' training. Our goal is to encourage participants in our programmes to inform their companies so that they can invest in training and take advantage of these fee reductions.
This program can also be subsidized through the Individual Training Permit (PIF):