The admission process includes:
- Complete de application form
- GMAT or similar online exam. If the candidate does not wish to sit the GMAT (the code for the EMBA at Deusto Business School is HLJ-NS-92).
- English: Candidates must submit an official certification to accredit their level of English (TOEFL, Cambridge, TOEIC or IELTS) or adequately demonstrate a command of the language. This process may include a language placement test at the University of Deusto Language Centre, depending on the case.
- Interview with the Admissions Committee.
Admissions is ongoing and the programme has a limited number of places. Applicants are therefore advised to apply as soon as possible.
Candidates are requested to pay a 2.000 euro deposit in order to secure their place on the programme. The deposit will be debited from the total programme fees. Failure to pay this deposit within the corresponding deadline will result in loss of a place in the programme.
Candidates admitted and enrolled before:
- Candidates admitted and enrolled before July 15th 2021, will have a bonus of € 7.360
- Candidates admitted and enrolled before October 1st 2021, will have a bonus of € 2.944
- Candidates admitted and enrolled before December 1st 2021, will have a bonus of € 1.472