The main objective of the programme is the comprehensive development of the course participants’ knowledge and competences to enable them to substantially enhance their career development and meet professional challenges.
The Executive MBA enables them to:
- Understand the keys to business environments and the effects that these external factors have on a company’s performance.
- Identify the key business functions and how they interact. EMBA participants come from diverse sectors, which provides a wealth of experience and ideas from different industries and departments within the firm.
- It focuses on ensuring that each individual develops the executive competences required to effectively manage teams, exercise leadership and make the right decisions.
- Participants acquire the change management knowledge, competences and tools needed to successfully implement these decisions.
- Course participants are eligible to join the Deusto Business School alumni professional network and a forum for debate and reflection on management concepts, during and after the programme.
The Executive MBA targets professionals who hold managerial positions in a specific area of the company, and require a comprehensive and multidisciplinary perspective to take on senior managerial roles. Most participants are or have been department heads, commercial, technical or financial managers in recent years... and their companies consider that they are prepared to take on new challenges and make the leap to top management.
Participants in the Executive MBA form a diverse group as per types of companies, positions and sectors of activity. This diversity creates a fruitful environment for a learning process full of shared experiences, problems and solutions.
Average age: 34
Average job experience: 9 years