In order to be considered for both programmes, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Professional Experience: Candidates will have at least five years professional experience in positions of responsibility.
- Academic Record: A University degree from a recognised institution of higher education.
- English Proficiency: Ability to participate effectively in a programme conducted in English.
English Test: In order to evaluate the candidate´s level of English, a recently completed official test (TOEFL; Cambridge, TOEIC or IELTS) or justify a working knowledge of the English language. Depending on the evidence presented, the process may include an internal language test conducted by the University of Deusto.
Submission of the required documents
- Review and assessment of the above by the Admissions Committee.
- An application for admission may be rejected during this stage of the evaluation process. If the application is accepted, the admission procedure continues.
- A personal interview in English by the Admissions Director.
- Candidacy evaluation by the Admissions Committee.
- Final acceptance.