Module 1-Strategic Analysis for Innovation (6 ECTS)
Understand the key concepts and techniques to shape companies' innovation strategy
- Strategic analysis to understand how to compete selecting a desired growth strategy.
- Scanning the environment for signs of threats, opportunities that might trigger innovation using intelligence and roadmapping techniques.
- Alternative business models to provide new solutions to customers
Module 2-Leadership for innovation (6 ECTS)
Learn from history how to lead yourself and your organization going forward
- Develop a leadership mindset to discover the best leader within you.
- Promote a culture of creativity and innovation within your organization.
- Deliver high performance teams and individuals by managing and influencing organizational power and politics.
Module 3-Innovation Management (6 ECTS)
Identify the key stages, methods and critical elements of innovation processes and routines
- Identify innovation sources through latent consumer needs and concept generation.
- Understand and manage effective experimentation and prototyping.
- Design and improve your product/service development processes.
Module 4-Building the Innovative Organisation (6 ECTS)
The alignment of the key functional areas to facilitate innovation
- Apply Marketing skills with a mindset on business innovation.
- Apply Finance tools to translate innovation into value for your company.
- Promote higher levels of Employee Engagement to facilitate initiatives and creativity.
- Use Operations Management to align the organizational functions and benefit from your value chain.
- Integrate Information Systems.
Module 5-Leveraging Innovation: Intra/entrepreneurship (5 ECTS)
The role of innovation in the entrepreneurial process and in firm creation
- Develop entrepreneurial skills within your organizations through specific practices, incentives and tools.
- Promote intrapreneurship within your organization (spin-offs, internal corporate ventures, etc).
- Learn to exploit innovations in terms of IPRs, sale of licenses and the like.
Module 6- Boston Innovation Ecosystem
How to consistently generate innovations and create a culture of innovation
- Learn how world innovation leaders have consistently generated innovations to create a culture of innovation in their team or business.
- Identify the features that characterise some of the world's top innovators and reflect on how to cultivate them to develop one's own capacity to generate innovations.
- Learn how to navigate the Boston ecosystem to start up or internationalise an innovation: where to look for funding and tech partners, who to contact, where to locate your first offices, etc.
Module 7-Global Innovation Hot Spots (5 ECTS)
Learn about distinctive innovation models from around the globe – where do you see your organization next?
- Investment in education and innovation systems (Scandinavia in Europe).
- Speed of expansion in global markets (Silicon Valley in the US).
- Investment in R&D and global relationships (Asia).
Digital Strategy (Online) (3 ECTS)
Participants will learn the keys to supporting digital transformation of business in stages through systematic processes.
- Digital Strategy in the knowledge economy.
- Digital marketing, E-business and business analytics.
- Transformation, culture, leadership and digital reputation.