The Master’s degree in Human Resources aims to train professionals in the best ways to integrate and develop a company’s workforce and maximise its commitment so that it contributes to the differentiation of the company, and hence to its sustainability.
Our Human Resources graduates:
- Recognise the importance of people in the organisation
- Understand the key factors for personnel management
- Recognise the need to integrate personnel management into the overall management of a company
- Are capable of producing a strategic plan for human resources
- Have an integrated view of personnel management
- Master the techniques and tools of different HR functions
- Are leaders who are able to direct people, manage change and emotions, negotiate and solve conflict and facilitate the professional growth of their team
- The Master’s is committed to the personal growth and professional development of its participants. It reinforces students’ view of the integrated and systemic nature of the function of personnel that strengthens their management role.
- It encourages the formation of friendships and professional ties amongst participants and with the academic and support staff - professionals in their own right - whose engagement with the group goes far beyond merely imparting classes.
- The Master’s counts on an extensive network of first-class professionals whose reputation improves the employability of participants.
- The Master’s facilitates long-term work experience (between 6-12 months) in the field of personnel management in innovative companies in the area.
- A programme that looks after its participants and makes an individual assessment of each student’s suitability to fit into a particular collaborating company.
- The Master’s has an eminently positive impact on the organisations where internships or projects are realised as a result of the transfer of knowledge and suggested improvements and their implementation.We have an academic team, collaborators and support staff of enormously human calibre that support and encourage each participant along every step of the way.