Optional subjects: Choose your itinerary
For the optional subjects of the master's degree, you can choose to do one of the following:
1. Digital Business track:
Digital economy and digital businesses, items such as:
- Technology and market structure (perfect competition, monopoly, oligopoly).
- Elements of the digital economy that affect competition between companies.
- New economies of scale based on digitization.
- Standards and compatibility in information technologies.
- Regulation of economic sectors based on information technologies (mergers and acquisitions, regulation of monopolies and oligopolies, taxation).
- Digitization of traditional businesses.
- New digital business models.
- Digital strategy.
- Digital marketing.
Digital skills, items such as:
- Communication in digital environments.
- Collaborative networks.
- Project management in virtual environments.
- Online presence: creation and maintenance of websites, social media presence, monitoring...
- Use of digital tools (Google Analytics, etc.).
2. Competitiveness & Innovation track
Management of innovation, items such as:
- Concept of innovation.
- Innovation as a source of competitiveness.
- Innovation strategy: analysis of internal and external sources of innovation.
- Open innovation paradigm.
- Reverse innovation.
- Disruptive innovation.
- Service innovation.
- Technological innovation: product innovation, process innovation.
- Management of the innovation process.
Non-technological innovation and intra-entrepreneurship, items such as:
- Organizational innovation.
- Innovation in business models: concept and theoretical foundations.
- Innovation in business models: models and tools.
- Innovation in business model, strategy, and value creation.
- Innovation in business model and digital strategy.
- Intra-entrepreneurship or corporate entrepreneurship: concept and theoretical basis.
- Corporate entrepreneurship and value creation.
- Alternative forms of corporate entrepreneurship.