Choose your language: English or Spanish
Beginning fall 2021, students will have the option to course the Master’s in Management programme entirely in English or in Spanish.
Students will be required to demonstrate an advanced level of fluency in the language of instruction in order to be admitted to the programme.
. Level of Spanish: C1
. Accredited level of English. The following accreditations may be submitted:
- Certificate in Advanced English - CAE
- BEC Higher
- TOEFL (above 85 points)
- IELTS (above 6.5 points)
- Failing such accreditations, candidates also have the possibility to take an internal level test organised by the Language Institute of Deusto University, or to take and pass the Institute’s C1 level English course.
In the event that the candidate can only provide proof of a B2 level in English when applying to the Master’s degree, he/she may be admitted provisionally on the condition that proof of having reached the advanced level is provided in September when enrolling. These candidates are explicitly required to improve their level of English between application and enrolment.
Choose your Specialisation
Having completed the initial Fundamentals phase, students will be able to choose one of the following specialisation itineraries:
- Digital Business
- Competitiveness and Innovation
This specialisation allows students to further their studies in an area of interest and modern relevancy, to shape their academic profile according to future professional interests.
Possible subjects coursed in the Digital Business or Competitiveness and Innovation specialisation periods may include but are not limited to:
• Innovation as a Concept
• Innovation as a Competitive Advantage
• Innovation Strategy: Analysis of Internal and External Sources of Innovation
• Paradigm of Open Innovation
• Reverse Innovation
• Disruptive Innovation
• Service Innovation
• Innovation Technology: Product Innovation and Process Innovation
• Innovation Process Management.
• Organisational Innovation
• Innovation in the Business Model: Theoretical Fundamentals
• Innovation in the Business Model: Models and Tools
• Innovation in the Business Model: Strategy and Value Creation
• Innovation in the Business Model and Digital Strategy
• Intrapreneurship or Corporate Entrepreneurship: Concept and Fundamentals
• Corporate Entrepreneurship and Value Creation
• Alternative Forms of Corporate Entrepreneurship
• Technology and Market Structure (perfect competition, monopoly, oligopoly)
• Elements of Digital Economy Affecting Competition
• Economies of Scale Derived from Digitalisation
• Standards and Compatibility of Information Technologies
• Regulation of Economic Sectors based on Information Technologies (mergers and acquisitions, regulation of monopolies and oligopolies, taxation).
• Digitalisation of Traditional Businesses
• New Models of Digital Businesses
• Digital Strategy
• Digital Marketing
• Digital Communication
• Digital Collaboration
• Project Management in Virtual Environments
• Online Presence (creation and maintenance of web pages, social media presence, analytics)
• Utilizing Digital Tools (Google Analytics, etc.).