In addition to basic and transversal skills, participants will also acquire the following specific abilities:
- To identify the necessary elements to develop customer loyalty; to develop strategies for value creation in order to capture customers, and to manage and measure customer satisfaction using offline and online tools.
- To design and create strong brands, integrating offline and online tools, and taking into account the value and capital of a brand.
- To design and manage industrial and corporate markets taking advantage of technological interactivity and new online behaviour.
- To design and manage the various distribution channels and intermediaries in order to reach customers and consumers in the most efficient way;
- To design and implement communication plans that intelligently integrate the various offline and online communication tools.
- To design and implement direct marketing campaigns using the available and diverse interactive media.
- To design marketing plans that combine opportunities for new business models with traditional ones, taking advantage of the options offered by ICT;
- To design and implement the digital marketing strategy of an organisation using the new tools and devices for growth available to consumers;
- To design and implement the theories and concepts of sustainable marketing in order to improve the welfare of society at large.