- Official University degree, or equivalent.Those individuals who are currently in the last year of their degree course may also apply for access to the Master’s programme, in which case definitive admission will be subject to successful completion of studies.
- To have studied at least 12 ECTS (or equivalent) in the field of marketing. Or candidates who have not earned this number of credits will be required to provide proof of work experience in marketing which confirms a basic knowledge of the field.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their undergraduate studies may also apply, although the definitive offer of a place on the programme will be conditional on the successful completion of their studies.
- Candidates who have not studies 12 ECTS in the field of marketing or do not provide work experience in the field, can enter the Master's if they previously take the Máster Universitario en Dirección de Empresas
Level of English and Spanish
- Level of Spanish: C1
- Accredited level of English. The following accreditations may be submitted:
- Certificate in Advanced English - CAE
- BEC Higher
- TOEFL (above 80 points)
- IELTS (above 6.5 points)
- Failing such accreditations, candidates also have the possibility to take an internal level test organised by the Language Institute of Deusto University, or to take and pass the Institute’s C1 level English course.
- In the event that the candidate can only provide proof of a B2 level in English when applying to the Master’s degree , he/she may be admitted provisionally on the condition that proof of having reached the advanced level is provided in September when enrolling. These candidates are explicitly required to improve their level of English between application and enrolment.