- Business Innovation Programme - BIP: 15.900 €
For BIP Diploma holders who wish to get the MBI, the extra cost for the additional modules would be 14.600 €
Non refundable application fee of EUR 100 to cover administrative costs. Fees include tuition, learning materials, lunch served during the modules, accommodation during the modules in Florence (BIP+MBI) and Florence, Cambridge and INSEAD (MBI). It does not include travelling costs.
SPECIAL PAYMENT TERMS:
Prompt payment (Early Bird)
- Up to 4 months prior to the start of the programme: 10% reduction on enrolment fees.
- Up to 2 months prior to the start of the programme: 5% reduction on enrolment fees.
- Alumni of the University of Deusto-ASSOCIATED to DBA Alumni: 15% discount.
- Alumni of the University of Deusto-ASSOCIATED to Deusto Alumni: 10% discount.
(*) Check the special terms
Special arrangements are available for companies in order to encourage their executives to take part in our programmes.
Subsidies for companies through the Tripartita Foundation
The Tripartita Foundation aims to help companies take full advantage of free reductions for their employees' training. Our goal is to encourage participants in our programmes to inform their companies so that they can invest in training and take advantage of these fee reductions.
Deusto Business School has special loan agreements with several banks. These loans may cover the entire cost of the programmes and are used by many of our participants. Participants are eligible to apply from the time they are admitted to the programme.
See these special loan conditions at: