For executives willing to take an innovation-based approach
In a time of unprecedented change, the BIP fosters new ways of thinking that will make a difference in achieving visions, objectives and goals on both a professional and personal level.
The programmes is designed for executives who are interested in:
- Creating new markets
- Adopting new business models
- Understanding the role of technology in helping them achieve their business aims
- Identifying new customer and end users segments
- Developing new products and services
- Designing and rolling out new processes
- Leveraging an organisational mindset that fosters business innovation.
Participants on the BIP include:
- Experienced managers, responsible for developing or implementing strategic decision making at both business unit and company level.
- Entrepreneurs and company owners.
- Advisors and management consultants, seeking to develop their skills in managing and promoting innovation.
- Other professionals in the private or public sector working or considering roles with an element of business innovation.